HCG Assisted Fat Loss
30 Day – HCG Rapid Fat Loss Program without the 500 Calorie Diet!
- Midwest Hormone Centers utilizes injection HCG, full body composition analysis, structured meal planning, and 1 on 1 coaching in order to shelter muscle mass and maximize fat loss. HCG mobilizes stored fat into a usable energy source so patients on a very low calorie diet experience high energy levels and minimizes hunger. The result is a low calorie, high energy fat burning experience. On average our patients experience…
- Females metabolize .30 to .80 pounds of stored fat per day
- Males metabolize .80 to 1.2 pounds of stored fat per day
Why is Body Composition Analysis Important with HCG Treatments?
- Our Best Body Composition program focuses on achieving the optimal body composition for each of our patients. That ideal body composition is derived by determining how much body fat mass, lean muscle mass and total body water should comprise the patient’s weight. ‘Losing weight’ is meaningless and not knowing what kind of weight is being lost during a weight reduction program could actually become unhealthy. We monitor, make adjustments to ensure minimal “muscle wasting” occurs during the course of our treatment. To begin the program we will conduct an examination and cursory screening, review symptoms and medical history the will train you on the use of HCG including how to inject the hormone.
HCG Program Components
- 6000 IU HCG Kit, (Injectable HCG Hormone, Needles, Swabs)
- 4 Consults with Coach
- Meal Plan
- 4 Body Composition Readings
- Daily text communications or “as needed” with coach
Program / Dietary Adjustments Based on Individual Performance!
The kind of weight gained or lost is tracked and reported with each consult using one of the most accurate Bio Impedance machines on the market. The reports are easily understood and enable our coaches to target and maximize fat loss, minimize muscle wasting and maintain the highest possible metabolism which is identified as a real number on our reports. Optimizing fat loss requires patient-specific eating plans. These eating plans are derived and changed based upon the patient experience and results. Proper body management programs are not one size fits all meal plan templates but must be tailored to each patient for maximum results. We find that during the low-calorie phase we often adjust meal plans on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
NOTE: The FDA has not approved Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for use in the treatment of obesity or to aid in weight loss. Due to the lack of scientific evidence on such unapproved uses of HCG.
What is Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy “BHRT” for women all about?
- As the female body ages it is increasingly unable to produce healthy levels of the hormones that her younger body once produced. Replacing the deficiency with natural hormones (just like her younger body made) enables longevity with vitality. Symptoms related to hormone deficiency can be managed and often reversed by restoring the depleted hormones. Women treated for hormone deficiency report feeling younger with restored passion and zest for life.
What are the Symptoms of Menopause / Perimenopause due to Hormone Depletion?
- Depression, decreased sense of well-being
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Vaginal Dryness
- Migraine Headache
- Irritability, Mood Swings
- Fatigue, Low Grade Apathy
- Diminished Sex Drive / Low Libido
- Mental Fog and Forgetfulness
- Diminished focus and memory
- Increase in body fat, both subcutaneous and visceral, especially in the midsection
- Elevated LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Bladder problems
- Crying Spells
- Decrease in Bone Density (Osteoporosis, Osteopenia)
- Joint Pain
- Decreased Muscle Tone and Exercise Tolerance
- Weak Immune System
What are the Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy “HRT”?
- Reverse menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, and vaginal dryness
- Enhance sexual response, sexual desire, and level of sexual arousal
- Increased motivation and sense of emotional well-being
- Maintain and build bone (prevents/reverses osteoporosis)
- Decrease body fat/ increased muscle tone
- Improved cognition/ brain function
- Strengthened immune system
For Questions on what to expect on your fist and second visit, Pricing, Insurance, HSA – Please visit our FAQ Section.
Do I Have Hormone Imbalance?
Take the Online Hormone Assessment
What is Testosterone Replacement Therapy “TRT” or “Low T” Treatments for Men all About?
- As the male body ages it begins to decrease production of the primary male hormone testosterone. The symptoms of testosterone deficiency are often attributed to aging and therefore not considered by many to be a treatable condition. Testosterone deficiency is treatable with Bio-identical Testosterone (structurally identical to the testosterone the body already produces). Once the condition of testosterone depletion is treated most if of the negative side effects can be managed.
- Testosterone replacement can be highly effective for men who have the signs of andropause “male menopause” which begins as early as 30 in some. Every patients starting hormone levels and symptoms are unique, as well as, their response to treatment. As a result our medical staff works closely with patients to provide unique treatment plans and make appropriate adjustments to optimize the patients blood chemistry.
What Are the Medical Benefits of Low T / Male Hormone Therapy?
|Target||Effects Of Testosterone
|Male Sex Organs||Growth, development, maintenance of secondary sex characteristics, sperm production, erections and prostatic function
|Behavior||Improved libido, mood, memory and energy
|Bone||Linear growth, closure of the epiophyses, increases bone mineral density
|Fat tissue ||Body and abdominal fat reduction
|Muscle||Anabolic, increases muscle mass and strength
|Liver||Stimulates production of serum protiens
|Kidney||Stimulates erythropoietin production which increases blood counts
|Heart||Dilates blood vessels in the heart
|Blood||Suppression of clotting factors (II,V,VII), low HDL-cholestrol
|Bone||Stimulates stem cell production
|Hair||Influences body hair growth, especially facial hair
What Are the Symptoms of Testosterone Deficiency During Andropause or “Male Menopause”?
- Low energy / chronic fatigue
- Loss of optimism, low-grade apathy and lack of drive
- Increased forgetfulness
- Irritability: Depressed mood
- Diminished libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Increase in body fat, especially visceral belly fat
- Decrease in lean muscle mass and strength
- Loss of bone density (osteoporosis)
- Joint pain and backache
- Mental fatigue and inability to maintain focus
What Are the Benefits of Bio-identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) for Men?
- Elevated mood and sense of well being
- Restore and enhance libido as well as ability to achieve and maintain erection
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Reduces inflammation; Decrease joint stiffness and join pain
- Rejuvenate the immune system
- Reduce body fat; especially visceral (belly) fat
- Restore vitality and zest for life, elevate mood
- Increase energy as well as mental and physical stamina
- Reduce insulin resistance
- Restore memory and improve concentration
- Reverse metabolic syndrome
- Protect against heart disease (decrease in total cholesterol, LDL, and triglycerides)
- Increase bone density (increase calcium retention)
NIA Research on Male Hormone Treatments with Testosterone
The NIA conducted a study on testosterone in the body where the levels of 108 male patients were raised from 370 to 640 ng/dl for 36 months. Each man, on average, lost six pounds of fat and actually increased five pounds of lean muscle over that period. Additionally, there was improvement in bone density. This study demonstrated that a man’s body composition could improve, even if the starting testosterone level (at 370 ng/dl) was above the low-normal range for males.
For Questions on what to expect on your fist and second visit, Pricing, Insurance, HSA – Please visit our FAQ Section.
Do I Have Low T?
Take the Male Testosterone Deficiency Assessment
3 Testosterone Replacement “TRT” facilities serving Greater Kansas City, and surrounding areas of (Lawrence KS, Topeka KS, Olathe KS, Independence MO, Lees Summit MO, North Kansas City)
Are There Non-Opioid, Non-Pharmaceutical Pain Treatment Options Available?
The Midwest Hormone Centers offers a Non-Opioid, Non-Pharmaceutical pathway to Pain Recovery. We believe, we can help a patient without reliance on controlled narcotics/opioids for the control of pain and we certainly realize that there is a public health and regulatory and societal concern with the continued reliance and perpetuation of these controlled substances as “first line” treatment for acute and chronic pain conditions and therefore seek and are committed to “an alternative strategy.”
Pain and Injury Recovery Treatment Options in Kansas City!
To look at the patient from a “holistic and comprehensive standpoint”–which may and will likely include an evaluation of their metabolic, physiologic, hormonal, emotional, and physical state so as to determine the extent to which these factors have a role in the perpetuation of the patients pain state.
Focus on a non-narcotic, rehabilitative, nutritional, metabolic balance program, in order to facilitate the patient to regain and perhaps exceed their prior level of function.
Our goals are restorative, rehabilitative, maintenance of hormonal and physical balance–which we believe is key to a patient’s emotional and spiritual well-being. The continued use of controlled substance we believe is an impediment to that in many aspects. We believe we have a better way!!!
- Stem cells are the basic building blocks of human tissue and have the ability to repair, rebuild, and rejuvenate tissues in the body. When a disease or injury strikes, stem cells respond to specific signals and set about to facilitate the healing process by differentiating into specialized cells required for the body’s repair. Stem Cell Therapy enhances this natural function by introducing high concentrations to an affected area, this stimulates growth factors thus regeneration and healing occurs at a rapid pace. Click for more info…
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments are 100% natural, is a non-surgical, in-office, almost painless procedure that takes 30-45 minutes to perform. The procedure utilizes your “own” platelet enriched blood plasma to stimulate 4 different “growth factors” in the body. These growth factors and other cytokines stimulate healing and pain reduction harnessing your own innate ability to heal. Platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), 1 of 4 found in PRP, increase cell healing “proliferation” by as much as 800%. Click for more info…
- Body Protection Compound (BPC) 157 is isolated from the human gastric juice and has demonstrated to accelerate the healing and decrease pain of many different wounds and damaged areas. BPC 157 accelerates healing and decreases pain in many different wounds and damaged areas on the body including the gut and intestines. Click for more info…
- Treatment of pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms associated with injuries, arthritis, and other medical conditions that is 100% biological and safe. No Tissue Destruction – or systemic reactions. Targeted Action – Effectively manages pain by acting on the sensory nerves with no effect on motor nerves. Click for more info…
- Due to its critical physiologic functions in pain control, testosterone testing and replacement should be a principal component in the treatment of chronic pain. A deficiency impairs healing and control of inflammation at peripheral pain sites. In addition, low testosterone levels can cause depression, sleep disturbances, and lack of energy and motivation which can impact the healing process.. Click for more info…
- REGENERATION AND GROWTH HORMONE – GH has been used to help patients recover from trauma due to injury or surgery for many decades. It helps to preserve and restore structure and function by activating IGF-1, which stimulates muscle growth and blocks the growth inhibition action of myostatin. For example, when an injured extremity must be kept immobile, muscle tissue has a tendency to shrink or waste away (atrophy). Click for more info…
Could I Benefit From A Pain Recovery Treatment?
Take the Pain and Injury Recovery Assessment
Serving KCMO, KCKS and surrounding areas of (Lawrence KS, Leawood, Kansas, Overland Park KS, Lenexa KS, Shawnee, KS, Olathe KS, Independence MO, Lees Summit MO, North Kansas City)