Natural Joint Injections for Pain
What Types of Natural Joint Injections Does the MWHC Perform?
- SARAPIN® is an injectable analgesic indicated for the management of muscular or neuropathic pain that may be treated by local infiltration or nerve block. The distillate of a suspension of powdered sarracenia purpurea (Pitcher Plant).
What Are the Benefits of Natural Joint Injections vs Steroid Injections?
- 100% Bio-logical – Natural Product made from the Pitcher Plant
- Safe and Effective – SARAPIN® has been used safely and effectively for pain management by physicians for over 70 years
- Targeted Action – Effectively manages pain by acting on the sensory nerves with no effect on motor nerves
- No Tissue Destruction – or systemic reactions
Types of Pain Treated with Natural Joint Injections?
- Arthritis of any form
- Joint Instability
- Ligament Sprain or Tear
- Elbow Pain (Tennis Elbow)
- Ankle Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hand and Wrist
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Pain and Spasm
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tear
- Hamstring Tendinopathy
Can Natural Joint Injections Be Used for Trigger Point Injections?
- YES!!! SARAPIN® can also be used as a trigger point injection. Toxicity tests revealed that SARAPIN® is harmless, and no adverse events have been associated with the use of SARAPIN® throughout its 70 year history.
- Although the mechanism of action of SARAPIN® is unknown, its analgesic properties are thought to be the result of its selective effect on the C-type nerve fibers. This targeted action effectively manages pain by acting on the sensory nerves, without any effect on motor nerves, with no tissue destruction or systemic reactions, and without any change in skin sensation.
Could I Benefit From A Pain Recovery Treatment?
Take the Pain and Injury Recovery Assessment