Growth Hormone “HGH” Therapy
What is Human Growth Hormone (HGH)? Why Restore it Naturally?
- HGH is a naturally secreted hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland and helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism. It also has a direct impact on energy levels, sex drive, immune function and much more.
- As aging occurs in men and women the HGH monitored by a blood marker called IGF 1 declines rapidly. Although this decline is normal naturally restoring healthy levels through peptide therapy begins to combat and even restore many aspects of health, wellness and quality of life.
What are the Symptoms of Low Levels of HGH in Men and Women?
- Accumulation of body fat that can lead to obesity
- Loss of bone health and strength possibly leading to osteoporosis
- Kidney function decline
- Immune systems decline (i.e. getting sick easier with longer healing and recovery times to injuries and illness)
- Increase in bad LDL cholesterol
- Loss of skin elasticity collagen, and elasticity
- Loss of energy, vigor, vitality, endurance and stamina
- Decrease of sexual desire and performance often resulting into “sexual dysfunction”
- Muscle atrophy the body has difficulty producing new muscle and existing muscle begins to decline
- Decline is mental function and sharpness impacting memory, focus, and verbal learning
What are the Benefits of HGH Peptide Replacement Therapy?
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Increases calcium retention, strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone, bone density
- Improves the sex drive and desire by stimulation of hypothalamus
- Reduces belly fat through lipolysis
- Increases lean body mass
- Increases collagen production, and skin elasticity improving wrinkles
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases cellular repair and production
- Strengthens the heart
- Enhances the immune system
- Increases protein synthesis
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin
How Does HGH Growth Hormone Peptide Therapy Work?
- Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides substantially stimulate the pituitary glands and increase natural production of the body’s own human growth hormone (GH). “GH” GH is intended to restore optimal concentrations of growth hormone to improve or sustain good youthful anatomy and physiology; thereby, good health and vitality during the aging process.
- HOW DOES “GH” WORK? GH in the body is released in a pulsating fashion. The pituitary is capable of rather quickly synthesizing very large amounts of GH which it stores in both a finished and unfinished form. Adults rarely experience GH pulses that eventually completely deplete these stores. GHRH – “SERMORELIN” or I-29 Peptide Chain amplifies the Growth Hormone Pulse. GHRH pulses can only last less than 30 minutes before your body has used up the potential for a single growth hormone pulse.
- GHRP – Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 generate a natural GH pulse to begin releasing from the Pituitary Gland increasing the IGF1 level in the body. GHRP’s have a 2-fold mechanism of action: Suppress the actions of Somatostatin. Increase normal GH production by 7-15 times. Combining GHRP and GHRH will amplify the growth hormone release significantly to gain maximum benefit. Sermorelin by itself will only stimulate the pituitary gland in the base of the brain to release Growth Hormone (GH
Are There Treatments in Kansas City for Low HGH Levels?
- Adult-onset HGH deficiency is treated with GH peptide treatments, Sermorelin/GHRP2/GHRP6 are specialty compounded in exact dosage concentrations. Individuals can administer themselves, using daily 2x daily injections underneath the skin into the fat tissue around the lower abdomen ”Sub Q” with an injection insulin needle that is virtually painless.
- The Midwest Hormone Centers will create a customized treatment program to meet your needs. This will involve lab testing, the use of medications, and an evaluation of your body’s reaction to the peptides.
This product is not FDA approved. Observation and data collection is available from clinical use trials.