What is Ibutamoren Growth Hormone (GH)? Why Restore it Naturally?
- Ibutamoren or MK-677 is a growth hormone secretagogue. A Growth hormone secretagogue (GHS) is a compound that acts as a secretagogue which will help promote growth hormone levels. It mimics the action of Ghrelin, which is the hunger hormone in the body but is also associated with our circadian rhythms. And it stimulates the release of naturally occurring Growth hormone from the pituitary gland in the body up to 40% which in turn also increases the levels of IGF-1. It has excellent oral bio-availability. You do not need to to inject and has a 24 hour half life in the body.
- As aging occurs in men and women the GH monitored by a blood marker called IGF 1 declines rapidly. Although this decline is normal naturally restoring healthy levels through peptide therapy begins to combat and even restore many aspects of health, wellness and quality of life.
What are the Symptoms of Low Levels of GH in Men and Women?
- Accumulation of body fat that can lead to obesity
- Loss of bone health and strength possibly leading to osteoporosis
- Kidney function decline
- Immune systems decline (i.e. getting sick easier with longer healing and recovery times to injuries and illness)
- Increase in bad LDL cholesterol
- Loss of skin elasticity collagen, and elasticity
- Loss of energy, vigor, vitality, endurance and stamina
- Decrease of sexual desire and performance often resulting into “sexual dysfunction”
- Muscle atrophy the body has difficulty producing new muscle and existing muscle begins to decline
- Decline is mental function and sharpness impacting memory, focus, and verbal learning
What are the Benefits of MK 677?
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Increases calcium retention, strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone, bone density
- Improves the sex drive and desire by stimulation of hypothalamus
- Reduces belly fat through lipolysis
- Increases lean body mass
- Increases collagen production, and skin elasticity improving wrinkles
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases cellular repair and production
- Strengthens the heart
- Enhances the immune system
- Increases protein synthesis
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin
Are There Treatments in Kansas City for Low HGH Levels?
- Adult-onset GH deficiency is treated with MK 677 treatments that are specialty compounded in exact dosage concentrations. The treatment is available in capsule form and has excellent bio availability.
- The Midwest Hormone Centers will create a customized treatment program to meet your needs. This will involve lab testing, the use of medications, and an evaluation of your body’s reaction to the peptides.
This product is not FDA approved. Observation and data collection is available from clinical use trials.