What is Glutathione and How Can It Help Me?
- Glutathione has been referred to as the “mother of all antioxidants.” When we are exposed to toxins, glutathione is used up faster than it can be produced. Antioxidants repair and prevent the damage and inflammation that is caused by toxins. Glutathione is a combination of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glucine. It is found in every cell in the body. The job of glutathione is to neutralize free radicals, thereby preventing damage to the cells. Glutathione is a critical component to reducing inflammation and enhancing the functions of the immune system.
- For those who are otherwise healthy, glutathione is a wonderful addition to any health and wellness plan — particularly for those engaging in a detox program. Glutathione assists the liver as it detoxifies the body.
- Your natural glutathione level can be low for many reasons, such as if you had recent surgery, have an auto-immune disorder, a diet high in processed foods, take many medications, or have mercury fillings. Glutathione injections can be used to restore you to healthy blood levels.
Who Could Benefit Most From Glutathione Injections?
- People at greater risk of cancer
- The aging population — glutathione can slow the aging process
- People participating in a detox program
- Anyone looking to enhance their immune system
How Does Glutathione Injections Effect the Skin?
- Glutathione can reduce minor skin imperfections and produce an overall brighter complexion while improving uneven skin tone. It has a beneficial effect for cystic acne or even the occasional breakout. Glutathione injections work by clearing the body of toxins and free radicals that lead to hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun spots, wrinkles, acne, and even melasma. It also has anti-inflammatory benefits.
Our Offices and the neighborhoods we serve