BPC 157 “Healing Peptide”
What is the Body Protection Compound (BPC 157) Healing Peptide “Wolverine”?
- BPC 157, or Pentadecapeptide – is composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from the human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing and decrease pain of many different wounds and damaged areas including.
What Type of Healing Does BPC 157 Promote?
- Tendon-to-bone healing
- Healing of damaged ligaments
- Muscle Sprains, tears, and damage
- Skin Burns
- Protect organs and to prevent ulcers of the stomach.
- It relieves inflammation
- Promotes outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- Protests and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- Improves inflammatory bowel disease
- Protest liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antiboitoics, etc.) and promotes healing
- It heals soft tissue
Available Research on BPC 157 the Advanced Healing Peptide
- Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 is an antiulcer peptidergic agent, safe in inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials and wound healing, stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity. Notably, it has a prominent effect on alcohol lesions (i.e., acute, chronic) and NSAIDs-lesions (interestingly, BPC 157 both prevents and reverses arthritis) and acts as a free radical scavenger and exhibits neuroprotective properties.
- (Sikiric, P., et al., Stable Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157: Novel Therapy in Gastrointestinal Tract. CPD, 2011. 17(16): p. 1612-1632.)
Could I Benefit From A Pain Recovery Treatment?
Take the Pain and Injury Recovery Assessment
Serving the Greater Kansas City, and surrounding areas of (Topeka Kansas, Leavenworth KS, Liberty Missouri, Parkville MO, Raytown MO, Independence MO, Lees Summit MO, North Kansas City)