AOD 9604 Anti Obesity
What is the Peptide AOD 9604 (Anti Obesity Drug)?
- AOD 9604 is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the GH polypeptide it was developed to help burn fat and help individuals trying to lose weight. The injections stimulate the pituitary gland similar to GH and works by mimicking the way natural Growth Hormone regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified Growth Hormone.
What Are the Benefits of AOD 9604?
- AOD 9604 has been proven to have a strong fat burning capacity, without creating a desire to overeat
- AOD-9604 activates degradation and fat burning (oxidation), by a method that doesn’t use HGH receptor
- AOD-9604 has the ability to reduce abdominal fat stores
- AOD 9604 stimulates lipolysis (the breakdown or destruction of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis (the transformation of nonfat food materials into body fat)
- AOD 9604 processes have demonstrated regenerative properties associated with growth hormone
- AOD 9604 doesn’t affect blood sugar or tissue growth
Is AOD 9604 Safe?
- AOD 9604 has an excellent safety profile, recently obtaining Human GRAS status in the USA. here are no known risks associated with health conditions using this injection. However, like other supplements, upset stomach, headaches, pain at the site of injection, reddening, swelling, and other discomfort at the point of injection are also positive. For some, there is the possibility that it will interact adversely with other injections or supplements that you are currently taking. For this reason, it is best to discuss use with your doctor, prior to starting a dosage cycle of AOD 9604.
- Understanding proper usage, dosage, and following a balanced diet, is the best way to ensure optimal weight loss results are achieved when utilizing AOD 9604 to help you lose weight. These are some of the important factors to consider for those who are trying to shed some weight and want to enhance the results they achieve. AOD 9604 is a safe alternative to those who don’t want to use HGH or are looking for something with fewer side effects. Make sure to speak with your doctor prior to starting a dosage cycle to ensure the best results, and to ensure you are safely administering AOD 9604
What is the AOD 9604 Research?
- Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule. Currently, trials are underway to demonstrate the application of AOD 9604 in osteoarthritis, hypercholesterolemia, bone and cartilage repair.